Prof. Omar Al-Khashman
Environmental Engineering Department-Faculty of Engineering-Al-Hussein Bin Talal University, Jordan
Dr. Omar Ali Al-Khashman is currently working as Full Professor at Environmental Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering at Al-Hussein Bin Talal University, Jordan. Former dean faculty of engineering (2013-2017). Dr. Khashman was visiting professor (Sabbatical leave)-Department of Natural Resources and Chemical Engineering-Faculty of Engineering-Tafila Technical University at the Academic Year (2017/2018). Dr. Khashman has published more than 90 papers in the field of hydrochemistry, water resources and environmental studies related to Jordan and abroad. He is a regular participant/attendant of many conferences and workshops related to water and environmental issues. He is supervisor and co-supervisor for 12 Master in Science and Engineering and 3 Ph.D. Students in Engineering and Science fields. Currently he is a member of The Board of the Trustees of Jerash University- Jordan (November 2017-Present).
- Editor-in-Chief at Australian Journal of Engineering and Innovative Technology https://universepg.com/journal/ajeit
- International Editorial Board at Journal of Research in Weed Science http://www.jrweedsci.com/journal/editorial.board
- Member in Affiliates and Researchers in Prince Faisal Center for Dead Sea, Environmental and Energy Research (PFC-DSSER) in Mutah University-Jordan https://xwww.mutah.edu.jo/pfc_dseer/affiliates.html
- Member in Editorial Board in Al-Hussein Bin Talal University Journal of Research (AHUJ)- Jordan.
- Deputy Editor-In-Chief: Universe PG. An independent international Academic Publisher.
- PROFEESIONAL REVIEW ACTIVITIES more than 60 international peer review journal.
- Highly cited Researchers in Jordan/ google scholar
Ranking of March
Ranking of June
Ranking of January
Ranking of June
Ranking of November
Research of Interest: Heavy metals fate and transport, health risk assessment, environmental impact assessment, engineering hydrology, environmental analysis.